Here are some questions to help you decide whether my telephone counselling is right for you.
- need help sorting through problems?
- feel stuck or unhappy in your present situation?
- have a difficult decision to make?
- need help dealing with difficult or confusing emotions?
- feel distressed by persistent negative thoughts?
- seek guidance around parenting issues?
- suffer from anxiety, restlessness, or depressed feelings?
- feel like you are in crisis and need help managing it?
- want to learn how to heal past hurts?
- struggle with chronic pain, illness, or disability?
- have addictions or habits you need to break?
- need to reduce stress and learn self care?
- suffer grief from the loss of a loved one?
- have issues with disordered eating or body image?
- have questions or issues of sexual orientation?
- want to improve your self esteem?
- have spiritual questions you would like to explore?
- want feminist or cross-cultural counselling?
- need a therapist after being awarded counselling funding from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Board (CICB)?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, my tele-counselling could be what you are looking for.
I have helped hundreds of women heal their pasts and discover their unique path to health, peace and happiness. I have extensive experience counselling women from diverse backgrounds individually, in groups, and over the crisis line, supporting survivors of all forms of trauma and abuse.